Valdi Global Execution Server
Global Execution Server
The Valdi Global Execution Server enables a broker’s trading supervisor to monitor and control the trading activities of his traders and clients, on multiple and diverse trading platforms, for a global view of positions and risk in real-time. When you or your clients access an exchange via multiple applications: ISV workstations or directly via exchange APIs, the Valdi Global Execution Server enables management of the resulting risk management complexities by allowing supervision of all orders and executions at one point, independent of the systems used to send the orders.
It provides a powerful risk management complement to Valdi Selector, relevant to many brokerage businesses. It can be applied across all market sectors (cash and derivatives).
- Provides integrated derivatives risk management across futures and options
- Enables the supervision of all orders and executions at one point
- Only requires a drop copy of everything done at the exchange, and uses the exchange’s supervision API to receive this consolidated copy.
- Provides a global vision of all daily orders, independent of the system used to send the orders
- Affords the ability to cancel orders whenever required, including cases of trading application failure and even global disaster recovery
- Provides global daily position monitoring for all orders (open and executed)
- Provides global export and confirmation via a single connection