How to apply
To apply you must complete the online application form on this site. You have 30 days from starting the form to completing it. You are required to submit your most updated CV and a Cover Letter as part of your application.
For graduates applying to join in 2014 the requirements are a minimum 2:1 degree (please note that our roles in Quantitative Development are an exception and, for these, a first class degree is required), and 300 UCAS points or equivalent. In calculating UCAS points we only consider a candidate’s 'top' 3 A-level grades and do not count General Studies.
Assessment & Selection
The selection process will give you every chance to show us what you’re made of and that you have the skills we’re looking for.
- Step One: Complete and submit an application form including your CV and Cover Letter
- Step Two: You are invited to complete an online test
- Step Three: The first round of assessment consists of a motivational and competency interview and where applicable, a technical interview. These are held at the office of application and conducted by our managers.
- Step Four: Attend an Assessment Centre - this involves a full day visit to our offices to complete a variety of exercises.
- Step Five: receive an offer
Helpful tips for candidates [80 KB]